We Are Open!
So happy to have the doors back open and so wonderful to see so many familiar faces.
Tillow Barn Health and Wellness
Tillow Barn is open on Fridays's from 12 noon until 10pm and I am welcoming all new customers with 10% off their first massage. Just use code 'smtvirgin' at checkout.
Bring your friend, bring your partner. Tillow Barn sits in within that country lanes of Brockham where there are walks and views to keep loved ones occupied whilst you have a treatment, or equally you could take a long walk followed by a magical massage before heading home for a cup of tea and some biscuits.
Check out Tillow Barn Health and Wellness
I love my job (as you all know) and as much as I enjoy keeping you all to myself there are so many people doing the most incredible things and I think it only fair that I share the love. So, I will be taking a space to throw focus to some other things, people, and products I am passionate about.
These are practitioners of many disciplinaries who I am inspired by and highly recommend you check out or get in touch with. They are also people I tend to refer my clients too, should it be a good fit for everybody involved.
I will be taking on some new partnerships with companies and practitioners over the next year. New packages, new rehabilitation programs and new services will be available to you. This is all starting with NOM NOM. A little something special for mamas and bubbas. You can read more about them...
Though a little further down the road in 2021/22. I hope to have products available for you to take home or to give as gifts. Drawing on my love for yoga, massage, rehabilitation and hiking I'm gathering a magical team together to create some wonderful products for you all ✨
My new space
Pals, Partnerships and Products
is coming your way soon
Thank you to all my customers who are meeting the requirements for attending appointments. I ask that you please continue to be as respectful and as mindful as you are being.
- Pre appointment covid screening if provided for all clients
- Face coverings and PPE wear will be worn to ensure minimal exposure from the therapist
- Socially distanced communication between the client and therapist before and after all hands on treatment.
- Face coverings are asked to be worn by the client
- Plastic boxes are provided for your clothing and cleaned thoroughly between treatments
- 15 minutes is left between each customer for thorough cleaning and room ventilation
- Hand sanitiser provided for everyone as they enter and leave the treatment room
- Clean towels and sheets for each client
- Same friendly and attentive service
Both Clinics that I work out of have their own protocols that they have in place. They are both meeting the requirements yet are both approaching it differently. To read what they are doing click below.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the reopening of Serena Morgan Therapy please ask at email@example.com I will be more than happy to answer all of your concerns. Until then, stay happy, stay healthy and stay safe.
Warmest of wishes